Welcome to Windward Village, a 55+ Active Community! We are a family owned and operated community located on Florida's Adventure Coast, in Spring Hill in Hernando County just 40 miles north of Tampa. The community is located off of US Highway 19 and Windward Boulevard, nestled over 81 acres of stunning landscape surrounded by beautiful nature preserves and roaming deer, wild turkey and other wildlife. The Community was established in 1986 and developed over a two year span from 1986 to 1988 and is considered by many as the nicest manufactured housing community on Florida’s Adventure Coast. Windward Village was built with the goal of providing a “retirement” lifestyle for 55 and over active adults. We are located near numerous recreational activities such as golfing, boating, fishing, and lakes for swimming, snorkeling, canoeing, and kayaking. We offer many amenities to create a resort-like atmosphere. Our clubhouse, swimming pool, shuffleboard courts and planned activities makes it easy to have fun, stay active, and meet new friends. Our staff and management take pride in managing a well-maintained neighborhood that offers something for everyone with just the right balance of a laid-back atmosphere to an active retirement lifestyle.
The Premier Resort Style 55+ Community in Central Florida!
- A Five Star Community Featuring:
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Gorgeous, Beautifully Designed, Mature Landscaping
- Large, Wooded Home Lots surrounded by Nature Preserves
- Beautiful Lake with Lake Side Homes
- Outstanding Value! Our low monthly lot rent is the Adventure Coast's best value!
- One Entrance / One Exit Provides Security
- Beautiful Lake Jared, a Catch and Release Lake
- Homes situated on Cul-De-Sacs
- “Cluster Mailboxes” are positioned throughout the community
- Lighted community streets for the safety and security of our residents
- Complete Lawn Maintenance provides mowing, trimming and edging
- On-site property management offers experience, professionalism and commitment to our residents with excellent customer service!
- Pet Friendly Community (some restrictions may apply)
- Comprehensive Application Process to screen all adult applicants and occupants to protect our residents and their homes!
- Community Clubhouse with 6500 square feet of usable space featuring card tables, pool tables, an exercise equipment area, and a community library
- Wi-Fi is provided Free of Charge in the Clubhouse
- A Community Solar Heated Swimming Pool and Hot Tub!
- A Security Camera is located in the Lighthouse at the Entrance/Exit Area of the Community
- Shuffleboard Courts with Shaded, Sitting Areas
- Paved Streets and Drive Areas
- All Homes have Carports and Storage Sheds
- Activities including movie night, bingo, potluck supper and dances
We are located right in the heart of Florida’s Nature Preserves, a prime location. Situated along Florida’s Adventure Coast, Windward Village is located in Hernando County, one hour north of Tampa. The community is minutes away from everything; shopping, restaurants, state parks, boat ramps, golf courses, sporting events, healthcare facilities, wildlife refuges and nature preserves. It is within driving distance to the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Area offering cultural, educational and entertainment options and the Orlando Metropolitan Area, home to some of the nation’s greatest theme parks and other entertainment attractions.
Manufactured Homes For Sale
We have exceptional home values, whether you are looking for a seasonal or full-time home, our affordable homes offer comfortable floor plans, attractive designs and inviting features. Manufactured Housings’ significant affordability over single-family site built housing lends it to be one of the most cost effective housing options today! We offer new custom ordered manufactured homes, pre-owned homes and show-ready model homes.
Our Family has owned and managed communities since 1956. Our goal is to make Windward Village the perfect retirement spot, a resort you can afford! The best place to live, with the best homes at the most affordable prices! Call us today at (352) 686-4292 to set up an appointment for a showing and a tour of our community.