Welcome to Swan Lake Village!
We are a “55+ Active Community” owned and operated by a family who brings over 59 years of experience managing and operating communities in Florida and throughout the Midwest. We are Located in Manatee County, an hour south of Tampa in “Sunny” Florida. With generous size lots and beautifully maintained grounds Swan Lake Village is designed to appeal to active adults who are looking for a home that suits their needs without the tasks that go with it. Enjoy maintenance free living, you never have to shovel snow or mow the lawn again! We are located directly between historic Downtown Bradenton and the world renowed resort city of Sarasota. The area is home to Nationally recognized beaches with some of the best outdoor recreational opportunities, including swimming, boating, fishing and miles of recreational trails. We are close to a variety of shopping, fine restaurants, entertainment and cultural facilities, championship golf courses, sporting events and healthcare facilities. Situated on 45 beautiful acres, Swan Lake Village offers the space and amenities needed to accommodate any lifestyle. Our family takes pride in managing a community where we provide a safe, well-maintained neighborhood where convenience and a simpler lifestyle are top priorities!
One Of The Finest 55 + Active Communities on the Gulf Coast!
- The Best Value in Manatee County Featuring:
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Large Lot Sizes
- Meticulously, Landscaped Facade
- Wide, well maintained paved streets
- Gorgeous Lake Views
- Attractive Fencing and Signage
- Outstanding Value! Monthly site fees includes city water, city sewer, trash pickup and lawn mowing
- Our well-lighted community streets provide safety and security
- Our on-site property management is experienced, professional, and committed to providing you with excellent customer service!
- Camera Security at the front gate assures you that your safety is a top priority!
- Pet Friendly Community; designated pet section (some restrictions may apply)
- Our applicants are screened through an application process with a background check to protect our residents!
- The Large Clubhouse is a “Community Hub” where neighbors can gather and enjoy the many activities featuring: a billiards/card room, exercise equipment, and reading library.
- Our Clubhouse has a Large Recreational Room with a Kitchen ideal for entertaining
- The Clubhouse has a large patio with beautiful lake views
- A Large Stocked Lake where beautiful swans and other wildlife can be seen
- Heated Community Swimming Pool with a new Pool Deck!
- Attractive Shuffleboard Center with Eight Courts
- Our Community offers a "Sit and Be Fit" exercise class and card games to fit the active lifestyles of our residents.
- Our Community coordinates weekly coffee hour, pot luck dinners, dances, luncheons day trips and the “Red Haters”
- We provide our residents with tips, amenities and a great social opportunity!
We are located in “Sunny Florida” in the Friendly City of Bradenton where there is always something to do in the scenic city and the beautiful surrounding areas. We are just off Interstate 75 and east of U.S. Highway 41 on State Road 70. WE are situated directly between Sarasota and Downtown Bradenton in an area known for beautiful beaches, cultural attractions, including symphony, theater, poetry and art, a variety of restaurants and an abundance of shopping. For the outdoor type there are plenty of recreational activities and an abundance of water activities. If you prefer to spend quiet time alone all you need is a beach chair and a good book, or enjoy a long walk through Bradenton’s Riverfront area. Conveniently located at the south end of Manatee County with easy access to Florida’s highways and interstates, you can head north to Downtown Bradenton where you will find some of the best Marinas or go south to Sarasota for some of the most pristine beaches in Florida. Our location paired with our affordable homes and a simpler lifestyle makes it a great Community to live in!
Manufactured Homes For Sale
Manufactured Housings’ significant affordability over single-family site built housing lends it to be one of the most cost effective housing options today! You can find beautiful manufactured home designs at an exceptional value at Swan Lake Village. We offer new custom ordered manufactured homes, pre-owned homes and show-ready model homes.
The Family has owned and managed communities since 1956. Our goal is to have the finest community with the best homes at the most affordable price! We are an active, vibrant community to call home in your 55+ years! We welcome you to talk to our sales team and our friendly residents. Stop in, schedule a tour of our community and one of our model homes or call today at (941) 756-5409 to set up an appointment.