Manufactured Home For Sale: 1978 Bendix, 2 Beds, 2 Baths in New England Village, Hayward
Price Just Reduced from $269,950 to only $239,000. Wow! What a bargain!
And, yes, it has 1,892 square feet of living area in this sprawling triple-wide. Plus in the carport there is a 136 s.f. custom built "MAN CAVE" that any hobbyist will love.
Rarely do we get such a large home in such great condition as this one! The high end Saratoga Hickory laminate flooring by Hampton Bay will knock your socks off! And the twin walk-in closets in the master suite are so big you might not want to leave!
* Interior walls freshly painted
* Upscale laminate floors throughout in dark rich texture
* The 10-foot high man cave in carport area measures 8' wide by 17' long feature a loft for additional storage.
* Built-in Maytag gas oven 2.5 years old with separate broiler
* Whirlpool side-by-side refrigerator with water and ice dispense in door, 2.5 years old.
* Two large walk-in closets in master bedroom
* Carport for up to three cars
* Expansive laundry-hobby room
* Energy efficient forced air central gas furnace approximately 1.5 years old
* Central air conditioner
* Forty-gallon water heater approximately 2.5 years old.
* Hot and cold water lines replaced with 3/4" copper throughout.
* Exterior completely painted in October 2017.
To live in this gorgeous senior community, one buyer must be at least age 55 and any other residents must be over age 18. The local rent control ordinance limits the rent increases to 3% annually.
The space rent for 2019 is as follows:
Base rent: $844.69
Sewer Fee: $22.99
Capital improvements: $8.94
Residents also pay for water, gas and electric based on their individual usage.
Home details available at www.mhvillage.com/1992872
|1978 Bendix Triple-Wide ||1892 Sq.Ft. |
|2 Bedrooms ||2 Bathrooms |
|11' X 30' Site-Built Room ||Color: Simply Sage |
|Trim Color: White ||Shingled Roof |
|Metal Siding ||Hardiboard Skirting |
|Soft Panel Ceilings ||Panel Walls |
|Gas Heating ||Carport |
|Storage Shed ||Gutters |
|Deck ||Thermopane Windows |
|Has Ceiling Fans ||Central Air |
|Walk-In Closet ||Laundry Room |
|Pantry ||Garden Tub |
|Garbage Disposal ||Oven |
|Refrigerator ||Dishwasher |
|Lot Rent: $844.69/Month |
Located in New England Village, at 940 New England Village Drive, Hayward, CA
Although New England Village is located in Hayward, the minute that you enter this 415- space community for older persons, you could swear that you were in one of the New England states. The curving entrance street leads to the large clubhouse, which was built in a New England salt box/farmhouse design complete with a weathervane on top of the cupola.Opened in 1978, this gorgeous community includes a rotating collection of books from the SOS Program, a Senior Outreach Service of the Hayward Public Library. This collection is located in the clubhouse along with a number of popular amenities including a large main hall, kitchen, crafts room, card room, billiard room, coffee room and laundry facilities. A swimming pool, spa and horseshow pits are popular during the summer months.The community residents association sponsors a number of activities. There is never a dull moment at New England Village!
Community details available at https://www.mhvillage.com/Communities/MobileHomePark.php?key=5244
View full listing.
View more homes in Hayward, CA.
Get Craigslist code for this listing.