Welcome to Pescara Lake!
We are a family owned “55+ Active Community” bringing over 59 years of experience managing communities in Florida and the Midwest. We are Located in Manatee County, an hour south of Tampa in “Sunny” Florida. Situated amongst palm trees and lush greenery Pescara Lake is a beautifully maintained residential community boasting a 4-Star Rating and is considered one of the finest communities in Manatee County. We are located in an area with some of the best outdoor recreational opportunities, including the best beaches in North America, boating, fishing and miles of recreational trails. We are close to a variety of shopping and boutiques, fine restaurants, championship golf courses, sporting events and healthcare facilities. Our residents spend more time doing what they enjoy, focusing on their hobbies and the freedom to do what they want. Our family takes pride in managing a community where we provide a safe, well-maintained neighborhood where convenience, value and a simpler lifestyle are top priorities!
One of the Finest 55 + Active Communities in Southwestern Florida!
- A Four Star Community Featuring:
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Meticulously, Landscaped Facade
- Wide, Attractive Streets with Curbs
- Gorgeous Lake Views
- Beautiful Fencing and Signage
- Outstanding Value! Monthly site fee includes: city water, city sewer, trash pickup and lawn mowing.
- Our well-lighted community streets provide safety and security
- Our on-site property management is experienced, professional, and committed to providing you with excellent customer service!
- Camera Security at the entrance gate assures you that your safety is a top priority!
- Pet Friendly Community (some restrictions may apply)
- Our applicants are screened through an application process with a background check to protect our residents!
- Large Community Clubhouse featuring: a billiards room, exercise equipment, reading library and a large recreational room with a newly remodeled kitchen ideal for entertaining
- A large 5 acre lake, stocked with fish
- A 52 Foot Heated Community Swimming Pool with a New Pool Deck!
- Eight Shuffleboard Courts
- The HOA promotes an active lifestyle by planning activities, including water aerobics and organized leagues for shuffle board, bowling and golf
- The HOA coordinates bingo, monthly coffee hour, cribbage, euchre, poker nights, cook outs, pot luck dinners, dances, bus tours, shows and cruises
We are located in “Sunny Florida” in the Friendly City of Bradenton where there is always something to do in the scenic city and the beautiful surrounding areas. We are just off U.S. Highway 41 and 57th Ave West on the south end of Bradenton. We are situated directly between Sarasota and Bradenton an area known for beautiful beaches, cultural attractions including symphony, theater, poetry and art, a variety of restaurants and an abundance of shopping. There is plenty of recreational and water activities. If you prefer to spend quiet time alone all you need is a beach chair and a good book, or enjoy a long walk through Bradenton’s Riverfront area. Conveniently located at the south end of Manatee County, you can head north to historic Downtown Bradenton where you will find some of the best Marinas or go south to Sarasota for some of the most pristine beaches in Florida. Our location paired with our affordable homes and a simpler lifestyle makes it a great Community to live in!
Manufactured Homes For Sale
Manufactured Housings’ significant affordability over single-family site built housing lends it to be one of the most cost effective housing options today! Our pre-owned and new, state of the art factory–built homes are aggressively priced and available for immediate occupancy. All our new homes include deluxe standard features including:
- Energy efficient and low maintenance
- Vinyl siding backed by O.S.B. exterior rated plywood
- 25 year 3 tab shingled roofs
- Upgrade insulation of R-19/R-11/R-22
- The walls are taped and textured finished drywall primed and ready for decorating
- Kitchen appliance packages include: large refrigerator with ice-maker, a pot-scrubber dishwasher, a space saver microwave and a deluxe range
- Bathroom appliance packages include: top grade faucets, porcelain sinks, one piece tubs and showers
- Natural wood cabinets and molding throughout the home
Our family has owned communities since 1956. Our goal is to have the finest community with the best homes at the most affordable price! We are an active, vibrant community to call home in your 55+ years! Come visit our Community and experience firsthand the friendly and cheerful atmosphere. Call (941) 756-8702 to schedule a tour of our family owned and operated 55+ active Community and view one of our model homes.