SECO17 will draw more than 350 small- and mid-size manufactured home community owners and other industry personnel Oct.11-12, 2017 in Marietta, Ga.
New location for SECO17:
Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Hotel and Conference Center
This year we will meet at the idyllic, and historic, Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Hotel and Conference Center. The grand structure and idyllic location warmly welcome guests traveling for SECO17. Stay at this hotel in Marietta, Ga., and be near hiking, mountain trails and the on-site City Club Marietta Golf Course.
Other Notable Program Highlights for SECO17:
- Network with Fellow Community Owners and Managers.
- Hear the Good, the Bad & the Ugly from Fellow Community Owners
- Explore New Ways to Run Your Community
- Acquire the Knowledge to Better Your Bottom-line
- Get Tips from the Experts – Steps to Becoming More Efficient
- New Ways to Finance
- Walk Through Affordable Community Series Manufactured Homes & Interact with Manufacturers
- Share Ideas and Best Practices to Ensure Greater Success.
- 501(c)(3) dedicated to community education
Attendance at SECO17 will include community owners, managers, vendors and other industry personnel from more than 25 states. Additionally, we offer educational workshops, presentations and panel discussions to complement three days of networking.
Who should attend?
Anyone who owns or has an interest in the health and operation of manufactured home communities. The program focuses on tactics that can benefit professionals who own anywhere from one to 100 communities. This includes the owners and investors, but SECO17 also is beneficial for general managers and managers.
The networking opportunity with owners/operators will be beneficial for lenders, suppliers, home manufacturers and corporate property managers as well. But there is no mistake – this is a gathering directed by community owners for community owners.
More information about SECO can be found at secoconference.com