May 8 Caters to Needs of Manufactured Housing Sales Center Professionals at MHI Congress & Expo
The 2019 Manufactured Housing Institute’s Congress & Expo in New Orleans begins May 6. Among the latest installments for manufactured housing professionals at the annual event is the Retailer Roundtable. The one-day special event will provide discussion and learning on May 8 at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans.
Retailers from home centers across the country will benefit from the new feature, among all the other offerings at the Congress & Expo.
MHI’s Congress & Expo has been held in Las Vegas in recent years. However, this year’s event is in New Orleans and runs May 6-8, including a keynote talk by HUD Sec. Ben Carson. The addition of retailer-specific content to the annual gathering is the result of member feedback that MHI felt compelled to act on for this important segment of the industry.
The Retailer Roundtable offers participants a day of content on Wednesday, May 8 geared specifically towards manufactured home sales centers.
The MHI Congress & Expo Retailer Roundtable Will Feature:
- A welcome from Skyline Champion President Mark Yost
- Deep dive with Clayton Homes President Kevin Clayton on the new class of manufactured homes. This will include presentations by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac on their mortgage-type financing programs
- A chattel finance panel featuring industry leaders Cascade Financial, 21st Mortgage, Triad and Credit Human discussing the unique features of their lending programs
- Key takeaways on using available data to understand your local market and grow your business from industry leader Datacomp
- Tips for engaging government officials to support industry friendly policies from MHI’s chief lobbyist Lesli Gooch
Registration for the Retailer Roundtable also will provide access to an all-industry networking reception. In addition, retailer attendees will have flex time at MHI’s Congress & Expo to visit more than 130 booths in the expo hall, as well as Wednesday’s educational workshops.
Registration for the MHI Retailer Roundtable starts at $200.