MHVillage would like to send a huge congratulations to all the 2017 MHI Awards winners! We were honored to be a sponsor of the Congress and Expo for Manufactured and Modular Housing, and were in attendance when these awards were presented.
Here are a few of the winners:
MHI Awards – National
- Manufacturer of the Year: Three Plants or More: Clayton Home Building Group, Maryville, TN
- Manufacturer of the Year: Two Plants or Less: Adventure Homes LLC, Garrett, IN
- National Lender of the Year: 21st Mortgage Corporation, Knoxville, TN
- Regional Lender of the Year: Cascade Financial Services, LLC, Gilbert, AZ
- Floor Plan Lender of the Year: 21st Mortgage Corporation, Knoxville, TN
- Manufactured Home Community Operator of the Year: YES! Communities, Denver, CO
- Manufactured Home Community Lender of the Year: Wells Fargo Bank, Carlsbad, CA
- Manufactured Home Community Broker of the Year: ARA Newmark MHC Group, Denver, CO
- Supplier of the Year: Style Crest, Inc., Fremont, OH
MHI Awards – Land-Lease Community of the Year
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic: Port Royal Village, Belle Vernon, PA
- South: Eagle Creek, Tyler, TX
- Midwest: Millstone Pond, Lenox, MI
- West: Kloshe Illahee, Federal Way, WA
MHI Awards – Manufactured Home Design
- New Single-Section Manufactured Home Design: Astro Single Section 1A135A by Commodore Homes of Pennsylvania
- New Single-Section Manufactured Home Design: Balboa Island Series Cedar Ridge by Clayton Sacramento
- New Manufactured Home Design (Small Home) 320-600 Square Feet: The Vista by Champion Home Builders, Inc.
- New Manufactured Home Design: 1800 Square Feet or Less: Kingsbrook Contempo Series Model KB-66 by Champion Home Builders, Inc.
- New Manufactured Home Design: Over 1800 Square Feet: Diamond Springs by Clayton Sacramento
A complete list of winners, plus photos and more information can be found on the Manufactured Housing Institute’s website.