MHVillage.com has released a new manufactured and mobile home resources center dedicated to consumers. The knowledge and information hub was created to address common questions and scenarios that many manufactured home buyers, sellers, and owners face on a regular basis.
“We wanted to create a platform that walks consumers through the full process of buying, renting, or selling a manufactured home. There are many challenges that can come up along these different journeys, so our goal was to make them more approachable by offering step-by-step guidance in a structure that makes sense,” MHVillage Co-President Darren Krolewski said.
The resources center includes free, insightful resources across a variety of topics and categories.
Here are some of the main sections you can explore:
A step-by-step walk-through of the manufactured home buying process from beginning to end. Topics covered in this section include:
- Learning about mobile homes, important buying considerations
- Mobile home financing, taxes, insurance
- Tips for finding the perfect home
- Information about the closing process
- Moving in, transitioning to life as a homeowner
A full roadmap with step-by-step guidance for selling a manufactured home. Topics covered in this section include:
- Key planning tips and considerations
- Adding value to your mobile home
- How to price your mobile home
- How to market your home and attract buyers
- Closing the sale on your home
Fresh insights, research, and data to stay up to date with the industry and trending markets across the country: Topics covered in this section include:
- Popular manufactured housing markets
- Consumer surveys and research studies
- Industry data and reports
- Manufactured home FAQs
Articles and how-to-guides to help homeowners maintain, upgrade, and get the most out of the manufactured home lifestyle. Topics covered in this section include:
- Mobile home maintenance and repair
- Mobile home remodeling and renovation
- Mobile home decorating and design
Stay Tuned for More Updates
The MHVillage team will be updating the resources center on a continuous basis, so be sure to check back for new additions moving forward.