We know this home needs work, which is why the price is so low. However, the location is dynamite!
- Built in 1972 this Farwest mobile home home offers 1,000 square foot of living area plus a deck room. While the home is original inside it could be updated.
- 2 Bedroomsï¿½Master features an adjoining bath.
- 2 Bathsï¿½ Master features stall shower, 2nd bath features shower over tub
- Living Room features large windows, and a dining ï¿½Lï¿½.
- Dining Area features a built-in China cabinet.
- Kitchen features laundry at far end and door to carport and includes appliances, snack counter and adjoins dining area.
- Laundry area features a full size washer and dryer.
- Deck room is currently used as a store room, but could be fixed to be a nice place for hobbies.
- Carport accommodates 2 cars and features a storage shed.
- The exterior metal siding was painted in 2011
- Private backyard with no rear neighbors could become a secret garden or meditation area.
- Guest parking is across the street.
Living at Mission Bayï¿½
One resident must be at least age 55 and others at least age 18. Sorry, no exceptions.
Activities galore! Residents love it here! More fun than a barrel of monkeys! A great place to hang around!
Flex Shuttle stop at Clubhouse. Public bus stop at park entrance. View of planes landing at Oakland. Occasional sound of a train in the distance. And, close to shopping and dining.
The space rent for new owner will be $855.06 per month, plus $12.75 for sewer, $4.32 for recycling, and $2.00 for water meters. The water meter fee began January 2011 and runs for 48 months, then stops. The park owners and homeowners entered a 5-year rent stabilization agreement in December 1, 2010. The next 3% rent increase will be December 2013.
Residents also pay for gas, electric and water based on their individual usage.
Residents have free use of park amenities including, clubhouse, multi-purpose room for private parties including the kitchen, pool room, hobby room, library, laundry room, pool, Jacuzzi spa, and his and hers exercise rooms with saunas and showers.
To be approved to live in Mission Bay future residents need to have good credit and monthly income of at least three times the monthly space rent. No co-signers or non-resident guarantors for the rent.
One small pet under 20 pounds is welcome with park approval. Pet cannot be leash-walked in park.
All homes must be owner occupied and be their primary residence. No rentals allowed.
If you're over 55 this could be a good opportunity for you.
Call Joanne on her cell phone: 510-589-4794
For this and other listings, please visit our web site.