An inviting living room awaits you
This home has SOLD!
Sales Price $43,000.00
Date Reported Sold: 06-06-13
Age-Restricted (55+) Community
304 Santa Paula
San Leandro, CA 94579
Serial #S6053XX & S6053XXU
DOH #477996 & 477997
Estate Sale in the lovely Mission Bay... and oh, what a honey!
This home is no longer available.
1971 Fleetwood Sandalwood
8' X 20' Site-Built Room
Color: Sunset Sand
Trim Color: White
Soft Panel Ceilings
Lot Rent: $835.04/Month
Price just reduced to only $43,000. (Original price was $54,950)
- 2 bedrooms— The master features a vanity area and abundant closet space as does the second bedroom.
- 2 full baths— The master bath features a bath tub, double-sink vanity, linen closet and a window. The hall bath features a large stall shower with a seat, single-sink vanity, large linen closet, and a window.
- Family room, which is being used as a dining area features a dual pane sliding glass door to a deck room.
- Living room features a large windows, attractive window coverings, dining “L” with built-in lighted China cabinet, and attractive chandelier.
- Galley style kitchen features newer built-in gas stove top, newer refrigerator, dishwasher, abundant cupboard space, pantry, snack counter, and laundry area with a washer and dryer.
- Central heat, central air conditioner, dual pane windows, insulating foam roof, 2 car carport, storage shed.
- Low maintenance landscaping. There are two hose bibs, one on the left side and one on the carport side.
- This mobile home is a 1971 Fleetwood Sandalwood with 1,440 square feet, not including the deck room.
Living at Mission Bay…
- One resident must be at least age 55 and others at least age 18. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Activities galore! Residents love it here! More fun than a barrel of monkeys! A great place to hang around!
- Flex Shuttle stop at Clubhouse. Public bus stop at park entrance. View of planes landing at Oakland. Occasional sound of a train in the distance. And, close to shopping and dining.
- The space rent for new owner will be $835.04 per month, plus $12.75 for sewer, $4.32 for recycling, and $2.00 for water meters. The water meter fee began January 2011 and runs for 48 months, then stops. The park owners and homeowners entered a 5-year rent stabilization agreement in December 1, 2010. The next 3% rent increase will be December 2013.
- Residents also pay for gas, electric and water based on their individual usage.
- Residents have free use of park amenities including, clubhouse, multi-purpose room for private parties including the kitchen, pool room, hobby room, library, laundry room, pool, Jacuzzi spa, and his and hers exercise rooms with saunas and showers.
- To be approved to live in Mission Bay future residents need to have good credit and monthly income of at least three times the monthly space rent.
- One small pet under 20 pounds is welcome with park approval. Pet cannot be leash-walked in park.
- All homes must be owner occupied and be their primary residence. No rentals allowed.
Call Joanne on her cell phone: 510-589-4794.
Visit our web site for this and other listings
Purchase Terms: All cash