Do yourself a BIG favor and look at this large 2 bedroom, 2 bath home that is located in a magical garden-like setting. The wheelchair ramp is perfect for a handicapped person. This is a marvelous home is situated on a large, pie-shaped lot with 180-degree views of the Mingus Mountain range and foothills, and a scenic natural arroyo. The grounds are overflowing with mature landscaping, lush flower gardens and rockeries, all under a treed canopy. Nothing needs to be done to this home! It is ready for your personal touch. Come see some of its many incredible features that you will enjoy.
· Totally and completely remodeled and newly painted inside and outside
· New shingled roof
· Brand new mohair carpeting over an upscale, high-loft pad
· New vinyl and tile in kitchen and bath areas
· Double pane windows covered by attractive 2” faux window blinds
· Oodles and oodles of storage throughout
· All appliances remain with home: stove; new upscale Kenmore Elite refrigerator/freezer; and a D/W
· Newer, matching Kenmore heavy-duty washer/dryer set
· Huge laundry room and office
· Three outdoor living areas, completely enclosed by fencing
· Large, fenced pet area
· Gas hot-water heater and gas furnace
· Formal living and dining rooms
· Built in china cabinets and wall buffet in dining room
· Large window in dining room and over the double stainless sinks in kitchen
· Walk-in closets in both bedrooms
· Guest bath has bathtub; Master bath has step-in shower
· Detached shed; double carports
· Handicap/wheelchair ramp
Pine Shadows is a premier 55+ senior retirement complex. It has a large clubhouse that houses a large indoor pool and hot tub; an exercise room; a billiards/pool room; library, a dining hall, and much, much more. Pine Shadows is close to exceptional medical professionals, hospitals, churches, transportation, and to scenic Flagstaff, Sedona and Jerome, AZ.
PLEASE CONTACT ROB BLACK, 312-493-4559 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS TERRIFIC HOME.
All prospective buyers must first be approved for residency by Pine Shadows owners. Applications may be obtained in the administration office between 8:30 a.m. 4:00 p.m.