Do yourself a BIG favor and look at this large 2 bedroom, 2 bath home that is located in a magical garden-like setting. The wheelchair ramp is perfect for a handicapped person. This is a marvelous home is situated on a large, pie-shaped lot with 180-degree views of the Mingus Mountain range and foothills, and a scenic natural arroyo. The grounds are overflowing with mature landscaping, lush flower gardens and rockeries, all under a treed canopy. Nothing needs to be done to this home! It is ready for your personal touch. YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER ONE AT THIS PRICE Come see some of its many incredible features that you will enjoy.
· Totally and completely remodeled and newly painted inside and outside
· New shingled roof
· Brand new mohair carpeting over an upscale, high-loft pad
· New vinyl and tile in kitchen and bath areas
· Double pane windows covered by attractive 2” faux window blinds
· Oodles and oodles of storage throughout
· All appliances remain with home: stove; new upscale Kenmore Elite refrigerator/freezer; and a D/W
· Newer, matching Kenmore heavy-duty washer/dryer set
· Huge laundry room and office
· Three outdoor living areas, completely enclosed by fencing
· Large, fenced pet area
· Gas hot-water heater and gas furnace
· Formal living and dining rooms
· Built in china cabinets and wall buffet in dining room
· Large window in dining room and over the double stainless sinks in kitchen
· Walk-in closets in both bedrooms
· Guest bath has bathtub; Master bath has step-in shower
· Detached shed; double carports
· Handicap/wheelchair ramp
Pine Shadows is a premier 55+ senior retirement complex. It has a large clubhouse that houses a large indoor pool and hot tub; an exercise room; a billiards/pool room; library, a dining hall, and much, much more. Pine Shadows is close to exceptional medical professionals, hospitals, churches, transportation, and to scenic Flagstaff, Sedona and Jerome, AZ.
PLEASE CONTACT ROB BLACK, 312-493-4559 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS TERRIFIC HOME.
All prospective buyers must first be approved for residency by Pine Shadows owners. Applications may be obtained in the administration office between 8:30 a.m. 4:00 p.m.