Community Overview: Superstition Buttes is a friendly, active, and locally owned 55+ manufactured home community with 557 spaces conveniently located between Mesa and Apache Junction in Maricopa County. Superstition Buttes is an attractive community and is known for having large lots, mountain views, and offering newer remodeled and nearly new (i.e., 2016 Model Year) two and three bedroom manufactured homes built by reputable local builders featuring quality construction, up-to-date styles, and modern features. Manufactured homes at Superstition Buttes show "pride of ownership" and range in size from approx. 800 sq. ft. to 2000 sq. ft. with many offering open-concept designs along with spacious kitchens, living rooms, and bedrooms. At Superstition Buttes you can get the home you want for a lot less than you might think.
As attractive as the lots and homes are, it is the friendly neighbors along with a full list of activities plus scenic mountain views that are the highlights of Superstition Buttes. With a robust calendar of events and activities you can get involved, have fun, and meet new friends. You can attend the many dinners, dances, and shows hosted in the clubhouse, which features a performance stage and dance floor. You can listen to live music at the weekly Jam Session. You can swim in the heated pool, soak in the hot tub, or lounge poolside basking in the Arizona sunshine. You can workout in the fully equipped fitness room. You can participate in water aerobics or yoga classes. You can read a good book from the library. You can create works of art in the Arts & Crafts studio, which offers a ceramics kiln. You can join a social club or group. You can play a game of billiards with friends. You can tighten up your swing with 3-hole chip & putt golfing. You can take a leisurely walk or bike ride through the park greeting your friends and neighbors. At Superstition Buttes you can be as busy or relaxed as you like; the choice is yours.
Community Features: Gated Entrances (front and back), Gate Attendant, 55+ Community, Mountain Views, Clubhouse, Heated Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Poolside Patio, Stage and Dance Floor, Live Entertainment, Organized Activities and Events, Social Clubs, Outdoor Groups, Fitness Room, Arts & Crafts Studio w/ Kiln, Library, Billiard Room, Chip & Putt Golf, Lighted Shuffleboard Courts, Horseshoe Pits, Barbecue Grills, Pets Allowed, Pet Run, RV/Boat Storage, Recycling Bins, Large Lots, Street Lights, Wide Streets w/ Wide Sidewalks, Guest Parking, Laundry Facilities, Maintained Grounds, On-site Management, On-site Maintenance Crew, Seasonal Rentals Allowed. Superstition Buttes does not charge monthly HOA, management, or membership fees.
- Superstition Buttes is located in a popular area only 31 minutes (29.0 miles) from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and 18 minutes (12.2 miles) from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport.
- Everyday conveniences such as the post office, pharmacies, banks, beauty and hair salons, gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants are within one mile of the park.
- Major dining, entertainment, and shopping (Superstition Springs Mall, Costco, Walmart) are less than eight miles from the park at Superstition Springs (Power Rd/ US 60).
- There are more than 18 golf courses within fifteen miles of the park including Dinosaur Mountain Golf Course and Superstition Springs Golf Club.
- Within driving distance are numerous local attractions from auctions, concerts, festivals, and sporting events to parks, museums, galleries, and fine dining.
- Major medical facilities in the area including Mountain Vista, Banner Goldfield, and Banner Gateway; each within four miles of Superstition Buttes.
- Enjoy outdoor recreation such as hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and sightseeing at nearby trails, rivers, lakes (Canyon, Saguaro, Apache), and designated areas including Lost Dutchman State Park, Tonto National Forest, Four Peaks Wilderness Area, and the Superstition Mountains.
Additional Fees: Superstition Buttes does not charge monthly HOA, management, or membership fees.
Photos/Information: More information and photos are available by request via the "Ask Question" button below.