A stunning kitchen awaits you...
This home is no longer available.
7' X 20' Site-Built Room
Color: White And Charcoal
Trim Color: Charcoal
Soft Panel Ceilings
Has Ceiling Fans
Lot Rent: $614.67/Month
Every inch of this 1976 Dualwide manufactured home sparkles! Tastefully remodeled... it needs nothing... just personalize it with your own decor and enjoy!
This manufactured home is located in Spanish Ranch II mobile home park, which is a community for older persons. One resident must be at least age 55 and others at least age 18.
- Every inch of this 1976 Dualwide manufactured home sparkles! First sold 8/30/1976 it has been tastefully decorated to an inviting paradise!
- 2 Bedrooms—Master features an adjoining bath.
- 2 Baths— Master features stall shower and a soaking tub, 2nd bath features a double-wide stall shower.
- Living Room features large windows, and a dining “L”.
- Family Room is currently used as a dining room. It adjoins the kitchen and features a tile floor and a dual pane sliding glass door to a deck room.
- Kitchen is tastefully upgraded with lovely wood cabinets, tile counters, built-in gas cook-top, built-in double-oven, dishwasher, pantry, refrigerator, a stunning designer sink, and tile floor.
- Laundry area features a full size washer and dryer and a large closet for storage.
- Deck room features a door to a rear yard and covered deck.
- Carport accommodates 2 cars and features a storage shed.
Living at Spanish Ranch II…
- Recreation facilities at Spanish Ranch II include a friendly clubhouse with kitchen, a coffee room, a laundry room, a fully equipped exercise room, a card room, a reading room with cozy furniture, library, and fireplace, a pool room with two pool tables, a swimming pool, and a Jacuzzi type spa with shower area.
- Effective February 1, 2013 the space rent will be $614.67 per month and includes water and sewer. The next rent increase will be 3% on February 1, 2014 in accordance with City of Hayward’s rent control ordinance.
- Residents pay for gas and electric based on their individual usage and also pay for their own trash service.
- Residents need to have reasonably good credit with credit scoresand also have monthly income of at least three times the space rent.
- One resident must be at least age 55 and others at least age 18. Sorry, no exceptions.
- One small indoor pet under 20 pounds is welcome with park approval. Pet can be leash-walked in park.
- All homes must be owner occupied and be their primary residence. No rentals allowed.
Call Joanne on her cell phone: 510-589-4794
For this listing and our others visit our web site.